From: Greg Bur <greg.bur@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can iptables recognize SSH traffic?
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:58:06
1 On 10/22/06, Nico Schümann <nico.schuemann@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello folks,
3 >
4 > I have a web server running on port 80 and a SSH daemon running on
5 > port 22. I don't want to change these ports because it just works this
6 > way.
7 > Can I configure iptables that it just accepts port 80 and if I try to
8 > connect with a ssh client to port 80 to forward this ssh traffic to
9 > port 22? I know how all this accept and forwards stuff works, but I
10 > can't find out an option to recognize ssh traffic.
11
12 You might want to take a look at port knocking:
13
14 http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6811
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list