From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libvisual error
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 03:13:26
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 06 September 2006 02:21, Colleen Beamer wrote:
3 >> Well, despite the fact that libvisual-0.4.0 installed fine on my system,
4 >> I still can't install amarok 'cause it wants only libvisual-0.2.0., so
5 >> I'm back at square 1. :-(
6 >
7 > AmaroK 1.4.1 requires libvisual 0.4*.
10 Thanks everyone for the assistance, especially Bo! :-) I now have
11 amaroK installed including visualizations, so I'm happy.
12
13 I'd like to thank everyone. I don' mean to cast rocks, but this list is
14 *great*! When I used to use Fedora Core, I often got responses to
15 queries that were of little or no help, or else I couldn't understand
16 the explantation. So, thanks again!
17
18 Take care, Colleen
25 Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org