From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 02:40:44
1 On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 21:02 -0500, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
2 > On Sunday 08 January 2006 20:52, Jamie Dobbs wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Are there issues with the mailing lists at the moment? I have made a few
5 > > posts in the last 2-3 hours that have yet to show up on the lists.
6 > > I've also noticed considerably less traffic on the lists in recent days,
7 > > could this be due to a general email slow down due to an increase in spam
8 > > email traffic?
9
10 you mean I'm not the only one who is suddenly receiving 100x more spam
11 about watches and other crap lately?
12
13 > It's working here.
14