From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:05:58
1 On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 06:50:34PM +0200, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
4 > Thunderbird doesn't use system xulrunner.
5 > I use mail-client/thunderbird-3.1.10 and xulrunner-5.0_beta2 for firefox.
8 Thanks for the info.
9 What matters though is that it is very hard to configure properly
10 for people who need larger fonts so I'm not going to bother
11 with it further. Even if userChrome.css worked in the version I tested
12 it's too much to expect users to deal with that, and it would add to my
13 workload. "Call the admin to change your config" is a meme to be avoided.
14 :)
17 klaatu virada nicto