From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] crossdev and "masked by corruption"
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2017 09:21:24
1 Hi all,
2 I have a gentoo based amd64 qemu VM I use for development which uses
3 crossdev for building avr and arm toolchains inside the VM.
4
5 Foe a couple of months I have been getting "masked by corruption" errors
6 when trying o build anything with crossdev (setting up a new VM). I
7 have checked all layout.conf files and confirmed they are set to
8 thin-manifests=true and have tried passing --digest to emerge through
9 crossdev (this worked at one point, but no longer).
10
11 What else can I do or is it bug time?
12
13 BillK