From: Ajai Khattri <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't resolve package blocks
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 15:45:34
1 On Fri, 30 Apr 2010, Paul Hartman wrote:
2
3 > Use the --tree option in your emerge commandline so it will show which
4 > packages are trying to pull in these.
5
6 I am using the -t flag - that's what I pasted earlier.
7
8 > It looks like you're using
9 > stable, I'm on ~amd64 and don't have these blocks so maybe it's
10 > something worked out by newer versions.
11
12 This is a ppc machine...
13
14 > On the other hand, if you have
15 > unmasked any unstable packages maybe they're trying to pull in the
16 > conflictiong versions?
17
18 I have practically nothing unmasked (just gnomeprint so unrelated).
19
20 I have ffmpeg, libraw and libdc1394 unmerged, so its not clear what's
21 pulling them in. You can see the "N" showing that they're new installs.