From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] k3b doesn't show in KDE 4's menu
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 02:13:53
1 On Donnerstag 28 Mai 2009, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > I installed k3b (a KDE 3 application) but it doesn't show in KDE 4's
3 > application launch menu (aka "Start menu"). Can this be seen as a bug
4 > or am I supposed to create the desktop entry myself?
5
6 hmm...k3b-9999 shows up in the 'multimedia' section of kmenu. Which version
7 did you try to install?
8
9 If the .desktop file is missing it is a bug. You don't have to do it by hand
10 (you can add k3b manually - right click on the menu button..)