From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Changing portage.* file to a directory.
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 08:35:32
1 On Samstag 03 Oktober 2009, Dale wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > I'm wanting to change the portage.* files to a directory since portage
5 > has been supporting this for while now. I have a question tho. I have
6 > a few files that are not currently "active". I have them named
7 > package.keyword.old and a few others with other things attached to the
8 > end. Naturally I don't want to include those files but want to hang
9 > onto the files. Is there something that I can do when naming them that
10 > will tell portage to ignore them? Maybe like putting a "#" in front of
11 > the name or something?
12 >
13 > Thanks.
14 >
15 > Dale
16 >
20 ???
21
22 just create package.use/keyword/unmask/mask directory, but do not put the files
23 you don't want to be considered into them.