From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Paludis newbie questions [was: Excellent Paludis interview]
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 18:02:59
1 On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:45:03 +0100
2 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
3
4 > On Saturday 22 December 2007 20:09:40 David Relson wrote:
5 > > As I'm a paludis newbie and as it allows a multitude of settings, I
6 > > used portage2paludis.bash to create /etc/paludis/use.conf.
7 > > Whatever is missing from use.conf is a combination of my ignorance
8 > > and the script.
9 > >
10 > > A copy of use.conf is attached.
11 >
12 > From use.conf:
13 > > */* [...] -ipv6 - isdnlog [...]
14 > ^^^
15 >
16 > Right after -ipv6 there's a minus that disables no flag... ;)
17 >
18 > --
19 > Bo Andresen
20
21 Bo,
22
23 Good eye!
24
25 /etc/make.conf had the same "- isdnlog" string. With the space
26 removed, paludis is much happier.
27
28 I suspect a better worded message would have let me find the
29 mistake....
30
31 Thank you.
32