From: he zhitong <hezhit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ctrl+Alt+bksp in Xorg
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:32:07
1 if you are using gnome, gnome-keyboard-properties may helps.
2 in the "Layouts" tab, there's a "Layout Options" button.
3 click it and choose the "Control + Alt + Backspace" in "Key sequence to
4 kill the X server"
5
6 it seems "setxkbmap -option terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp" helps, too.
7
8 ps: I'm new to this mailing-list and can not reply to former post
11 2009/10/27 Sebastian Beßler <webmaster@××××××××××××.de>
12