From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-user] Running Gentoo in VirtualBox
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 19:40:35
I'm using Gentoo as a server (so it runs 24/7) Apache, Asterisk, Hylafax
etc.

What are my chances to run Gentoo as a VirtualBox?

Installing Gentoo takes me 2-3 days (basic setup min., I don't do it
every month so I have to go through Gentoo handbook); to configure it
the way I want it takes another week or two.

So I was thinking,  if I run Windows 10 and configure Gentoo as a
virtual box it might be easier to transfer it from one system to
another, in case there is a HD failure (like it just happened to me
yesterday).

Any input will be appreciated.
I know I might have problem with Serial port and receiving faxes via
HylaFax as they are time sensitive.

--
Joseph