From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No Mousewheel in X and ctrl-alt-backspace not working
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 08:15:05
1 On Sunday 18 April 2010 08:53:43 Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > for whatever reason my mousewheel is no longer working after upgrading
5 > zu the latest X-Org server (and corresponding libraries). Here's the
6 > excerpt from the xorg.conf that is relevant:
7 >
8 > Section "InputDevice"
9 >
10 > Identifier "Mouse1"
11 > Driver "mouse"
12 > Option "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
13 > Option "Device" "/dev/input/mouse0"
14 > Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
15 >
16 > I had to rebuild the mouse-drive for ABI changes but that didn't fix
17 > the problem. Any input is welcome.
18 >
19 > Also ctrl-alt-backspace to kill X does not work anymore. DonZap is
20 > commented out. Clues in that regard would be welcome as well.
21
22 I case you missed it, did you rebuild all the relevant drivers including x11-
23 drivers/xf86-input-mouse or whatever your hardware requires?
24
25 Check qlist -I -C x11-drivers/ for a list of what you need to remerge.
26 --
27 Regards,
28 Mick