From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] media-video/gpac-0.5.0-r1 fails to compile
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 06:47:04
1 Alec Ten Harmsel wrote:
2 > On 12/30/2014 04:57 AM, Dale wrote:
3 >> Howdy,
4 >>
5 >> I been running into this issue for a while now. Anyone else run into
6 >> this? Nothing on the forums and google ain't no help either. Last part
7 >> of the build log below.
8 >>
9 >> < SNIP >
12 >> Any ideas?
13 >>
14 >> Thanks.
15 >>
16 >> Dale
17 >>
18 >> :-) :-)
19 >>
20 > Just guessing here, but do you have libav installed and not ffmpeg? I
21 > compiled with USE="ffmpeg" (plus default flags) and it built and
22 > installed for me, and I have ffmpeg installed.
23 >
24 > Alec
28 I've tried with both libav and ffmpeg, not at the same time of course.
29 I get the same failure. This is the emerge info for USE flags and such.
30
31 [ebuild U ~] media-video/gpac-0.5.1_pre5456 [0.5.0-r1] USE="a52 aac
32 alsa ffmpeg ipv6 jpeg jpeg2k mad opengl png sdl ssl truetype vorbis xml
33 xvid -debug -dvb -jack -oss -pulseaudio -static-libs -theora"
34
35 It's been doing this for a while. I just been upgrading around it.
36
37 I'm clueless. I'm getting to old to figure this crap out. lol
38
39 Dale
40