From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recommend me a good PCMCIA wireless network card
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:41:11
1 On Jul 24, 2005, at 6:11 pm, Stephan Grein wrote:
2 >> This is not a comment on the 802.11b 11MBPS card that your link
3 >> points to - for all I know that may use the excellently-supported
4 >> Prism chipset.
5 >
6 > Get an Atheros or Prism54 based chipset, then all will be good. :)
7 > cheers.
8
9 I'm not familiar with the Atheros chipset, but I would be EXTREMELY
10 grateful to hear of any suppliers of Prism54-based cards - I have only
11 one left in stock myself.
12