From: "Csányi András" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Reducing disk usage
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 20:24:15
1 Hemmann, Volker Armin írta:
2 > On Donnerstag, 26. April 2007, Alexander Skwar wrote:
3 >
4 >> · fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>:
5 >>
6 >>> Over a whole system this can
7 >>> add up to a few dozen more MB of space usable.
8 >>>
9 >> This Depends largely on the "type" of files. I've got my portage
10 >> tree on a reiserfs, and in comparison to ext3, it saves couple
11 >> 100 (one-zero-zero) megs!
15 > back in the good old days, when 10gb was big for a harddrive, I saved 2GB by
16 > using reiserfs. From 9GB to 7GB used. And that was a 'simple' Suse
17 > installation+personal stuff.
18 >
19 This is very big different.
20 The filesystem space is problem for me. Use i reiserfs?
21
22 Best regards,
23 András
24
25 --sorry for my englis... study :) ---
28 - -
29 -- Csányi András -- http://sayusi.hu -- Sayusi Ando
30 -- "Bízzál Istenben és tartsd szárazon a puskaport!" -- Cromwell
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list