From: "刘勇泰" <lytive@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 01:28:17
1 2011/5/12 Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
2
3 > On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 02:40:02PM +0200, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
4 > > On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:
5 > > > 个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎么suffer,呵呵~
6 > >
7 > > huh?
10 > It surely does look cool though, wish I could read and write in such
11 > a picturesque manner. :)
12 >
13 > --
14 > caveat utilitor
18 > I agree with you. Being a Chinese, I even feel it's cool to write Chinese
19 in calligraphy way with ink brushes. I think it's a intresting game for a
20 phonogram language speeker to learn a pictograph language, just like when I
21 was learning English.