From: "东方巽雷" <dongfangxunlei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how can I pause emerge after it finish running configure or cmake and before it do any compilation?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 06:38:38
1 good! Thank you.
4 2013/8/19 Alexey Mishustin <shumkar@×××××××.ru>
5
6 > 2013/8/19 东方巽雷 <dongfangxunlei@×××××.com>:
7 > > I need to change some arguments in Makefile.
8 >
9 > You might want to use a low-level interface to the Portage system 'ebuild':
10 >
11 > ebuild path/to/package.ebuild fetch
12 > ebuild path/to/package.ebuild unpack
13 > ===make you changes here (where unpacked, in /tmp)===
14 > ebuild path/to/package.ebuild compile
15 > ebuild path/to/package.ebuild install
16 > ebuild path/to/package.ebuild qmerge
17 >
18 > --
19 > Regards,
20 > Alex