From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pre-merge checks
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 16:21:02
1 On 24 January 2020 13:48:23 GMT, Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >Hi, All.
3 >
4 >I would like to see all pre-merge checks prior to build a new kernel,
5 >just
6 >to make sure all kernel configurations needed até satisfied.
7 >
8 >I thought on issuing an "emerge -e world" then interrupting the process
9 >at
10 >the beguinning of the first package build. But this looks a weird way
11 >of
12 >doing things.
13 >
14 >Is there any other way?
15 >
16 >Thanks!
17 >Francisco
18
19 If you use make oldconfig, this shouldn't be necessary as all the checks have already been made.
20 --
21 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.