From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS configuration (tcp/ip & MythTV)
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 05:35:03
1 Quick... knock on wood!
2
3 On 8/8/05, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > Right, sorry. I should have responded back. The system was rebuilt
6 > with V3 and V4 support. I'm running version 3. It's now been up for
7 > about 4 days without going offline again so I suppose it's fixed.
8 > Thanks to all for the help.
9 >
10 > I was hesitant to say it was fixed for fear it would immediately go
11 > offline...;-)
12 >
13 > Cheers,
14 > Mark