From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] imagemagick display image edit tool draws an opaque background [RESOLVED]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 19:56:47
1 On 8/30/20 10:02 PM, n952162 wrote:
2 > In all of the imagemagick display installations I have, when I use the
3 > image edit draw function, it includes an opaque background, rather than
4 > just the lines themselves.  I've never had this with display(1) before,
5 > and can find nothing in the internet about it.  That suggests to me that
6 > it's - again - a use-flag issue.  Is there some use flag I have to use
7 > to have a colored line with a transparent background?
10 I finally figured this out.  In order to draw on images with display(1)
11 -> draw and have proper backgrounds, the /*-alpha on*/ option has to be
12 specified.