From: Melleus <melleus@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Connman refuses to work
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 12:34:25
After last system update my connman refuses to work. It throws a
message:
The name net.connman was not provided by any .service files

There is connman service installed in default runlevel. Connman version
is 1.29. I had not changed any configuration file before it stopped
working. I suspect that this is somehow tied with the questionable
design of the softwares related to systemd (I moved to Gentoo with
OpenRC to escape from systemd intervention). But I cannot really
understand what is happening. Does anybody have similar problem? How to
solve it?

Thanks ahead of time.