From: Matt Harrison <iwasinnamuknow@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: vmware opengl
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:34:43
1 On 07/06/2011 23:16, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 06/08/2011 12:17 AM, Matt Harrison wrote:
3 >> [...]
4 >> Well I eventually managed to get the vmwgfx gallium driver to compile,
5 >> but I get an undefined symbol when trying to load it with xorg. I'll
6 >> give up with it now unless anyone else has an idea. It was a nice
7 >> thought that I might get to see the power of vmware opengl :P
8 >
9 > Well, they announced that they plan to work on this though:
10 >
11 > http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=OTQ5MA
15 Thanks Nikos, that sounds promising. We'll have to see what the results
16 are like.
17
18 Matt