From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Online bookmark keeper with good merge routine
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:22:42
1 "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net> writes:
2
3 > On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, reader@×××××××.com wrote:
4 >
5 >> I've been using sitebar as my online bookmark keeper for quite a while
6 >> but seem to have trouble merging in new bookmarks from multiple
7 >> machines ... what is supposed to be a merge turns into a replace
8 >> operation or so it seems .. but not always.
9 >
10 > What about Google Browser Sync?
11 >
12 > http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/browsersync/
13
14 Thanks, yeah that looks interesing. The intro for anyone who hits
15 this thread
16
17 Google Browser Sync for Firefox is an extension that continuously
18 synchronizes your browser settings – including bookmarks, history,
19 persistent cookies, and saved passwords – across your computers. It
20 also allows you to restore open tabs and windows across different
21 machines and browser sessions. For more info, please visit our FAQ.
22
23 Where it says FAQ above is actually a link to here:
24 http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/browsersync/faq.html
25
26 Do you use this now. If so has it seemed pretty handy to you?
30 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list