From: Edward M <edwardm.gentoo.java@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Roland Boss Linux Drivers
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:43:05
1 On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:34:28 -0800
2 Lee <ny6p01@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > The Boss BR-80 and BR-800 digital recorders use USB drivers for
5 > windows and apple to connect to pc. The manual says these drivers are
6 > needed - I think it has a proprietary partitioning scheme.
7 >
8 > I was wondering if the kernel has included modules that work with the
9 > Boss recorders so one can connect them to a linux box.
12 I am thinking about using one as a sound card in Gentoo.
13 I found this and book marked it. it is for ubuntu but it may
14 also apply to Gentoo:
15
16 http://org0ne.livejournal.com/29979.html
20 Best regards,
21 Edward M.
22
23 Learing Linux with Gentoo to earn LPIC1.