From: Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales <raphael.melo21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo and OpenLDAP
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:17:30
1 I'll tell you what, I'm kind of busy right now. But, when I have more
2 time on my hands, I'll post a full HOWTO on the Gentoo Wiki. What do
3 you think?
4
5 2006/3/29, Leandro Melo de Sales <leandroal@×××××.com>:
6 > Are you the kinf of person that hold the information just for you?
7 > Your problem/solution can help other people.
8 >
9 > Leandro.
10 >
11 > On 3/29/06, Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales