From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ebuilds and overlay
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:49:02
2 > Have you thought to join IRC ? You've sent more than 70 mails both to gentoo-{user,alt} in less than a week.
3 > Most of them could be discussed and answered directly on IRC and doesn't require to CC the world.
6 Hi Florian,
7
8 yes, I am hard working to get started with this new stuff.
9
10 From other communities I am educated to prefer lists over IRC even if
11 IRC usually faster. Lists result in a searchable knowlage base. You
12 can't say the same from the noise of on IRC channels.
13
14 However, if you consider IRC the preferred style of gentoo I can switch.
15
16 Al