From: Maurice E Johnson <maurice.e.johnson@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eth0 corrupted after power cut off when emerged world
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 17:38:40
1 Why the --newuse portion of the command line.... did you change your
2 system or otherwise modify your USE variable?
3 Looks like you were interrupted during install of a package
4 (specifically baselayout).
5 I see that you have re-emerged baselayout with no luck.
6 If you are like me, you don't empty /usr/portage/distfiles until ...
7 If you still have the packages that make up your system in distfiles, do
8 this
9
10 emerge -e system