From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] neon/davfs2/cadaver failing with openssl-1.0.1c
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 00:34:04
1 I have been using dev-libs/openssl-0.9.8x with neon/davfs2 to mount a
2 share from blackboard, but after upgrading to 1.01c it no longer works.
3 Ive been rebuilding and cleaning up the libs but no luck so far. The
4 problem is limited (as far as I can see) to neon and the autofallback to
5 tlsv1.0 failing (server will only do that version).
6
7 openssl-1.0.1c also installs libraries numbered like
8 /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 - its probably not related though one of two
9 failing systems did have a 1.0.0 version installed at one stage.
10
11 Has this been seen before?
12
13 BillK