From: Steven <apartment415@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] deleting virtual cd in usb hard disc
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:24:25
1 I had this problem with a SanDisk usb drive.
2 Its been years since I did this but If my memory serves me correct I had
3 to go to the SanDisk website and download a program for windows to
4 remove the problem.
5
6 I don't know if there is a linux alternative to something like this but
7 I know how annoying it can be.
8
9 I know there not the same brand but have you tried there website for
10 something like this. I would think they would provide an option to
11 remove the annoyance. Of course google might help as well.
12