From: "李刚" <firefoxelectric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] weird xorg/nvidia-drivers 169.09-r1 behaviour
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 05:02:39
1 in your xorg.conf
2
3 In the module section, try adding the following line
4
5 load "dbe"
6
7 Then try to run conky from your terminal-emulator, does it say something
8 that
9
10 "double framebuffer enabled?"
11
12 Also,i found the conky in ~x86 portage a little of weird,
13
14 1. it displays my uptime very strange, a very very very very long digit,
15 something like 34343433333333333333333333,
16
17 oh, my computer never run so much time without powering down
18
19 2. mpd is not working with conky, maybe this is a problem with mpd, but i am
20 not sure
21
22 hope this would help