From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Switch to Unicode
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:49:36
1 On Monday, 6. August 2007, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
2 > Where do you set KMail to do "auto-detect"? As far as I can tell,
3 > KMail always obeys the encoding specification given in the mail
4 > itself, and probably only in the absence of that tries to do some
5 > autodetection.
6
7 You seem to be right - I've checked on a series of mails and this setting does
8 change - seems to quite often be on "autodetect", though...
9
10 > What exactly these "Fallback encoding" and "Override encoding" do in
11 > Settings > Configure KMail > Appearance > Message window, I haven't
12 > been able to figure out.
13 >
14 > Benno
15 Dunno either. I've tried different choices but it does not ssem to change
16 anything.
17
18 Thierry
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list