From: Marco <listworks@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fluxbox not starting after login with SLIM
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:40:28
1 Hi,
2
3 sorry for late reply. I was on a business trip.
4
5 Mick's link got me to the solution of the problem. Related information
6 can also be found under
7 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/openrc-migration.xml
8
9 echo 'XSESSION="fluxbox"' > /etc/env.d/90xsession
10
11 solved my problem.
12
13 (Now I've got to find out what other impacts this "Baselayout and
14 OpenRC Migration Guide" causes...)
15
16 Thanks for your tips!
19 Regards,