From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Once again the emerge @preserved-rebuild loop
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:01:31
1 Mark Knecht <markknecht <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > emerge -C e2fsprogs-libs
5 > emerge -DuN @world?
6 > revdep-rebuild -i
7
8 Hello Mark,
11 My memory is not the sharpest these day, but, I thought
12 I ran across a bug that posted this as part of the
13 solution. I was updating 8 different systems, some not
14 updated for 6 months, so it was a blur to say the least.
15
16 If I recall correctly, I had a system with only reiserfs
17 on it, still I need to follow these steps and install
18 some package related to e2fsprogs to get past the complaints.
19 The bug was interesting enough, but sorry I do not remember
20 more specifics (aging brain syndrome)....
23 hth,
24 James