From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - mozilla and seamonkey
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:20:01
1 On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 08:51 -0500, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > I'm really confused. Last night when I did emerge -pvuD world, emerge
3 > said that mozilla was blocking seamonkey. I unmerged mozilla and ran
4 > emerge -pvuD again to make sure that everything was okay. It said
5 > that
6 > mozilla was still blocking seamonkey, but I checked and mozilla wasn't
7 > even merged:
8
9 Looks like some other package wants to install mozilla as a dependency
10 but can't as sea-monkey is blocking it.
11
12 'equery depends mozilla' ought to help - look for things you have
13 installed then decide if you can live without them or not. Or, you may
14 simply have a mozilla USE flag set
15
16 alan
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list