From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: no matter what kernel version I compile, It says it's 2.6.19-r4 - SOLVED
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:22:53
1 On Tuesday 06 February 2007, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
2
3 > That's it, I never did that (not automaount /boot), but I decided to
4 > this time, so like you said, my /boot was not mounted
5 > so everything was right, but at the same time it wasn't....That was a
6 > stupid mistake on my part.....
7 >
8 > Thanks to all those that answered and sorry for bothering you all
9 > with this...
10 >
11 > Gabriel
12
13 I think we've all made that mistake at some point!
14
15 No need to apologize, it's something to learn from. At least now when
16 the next newbie makes the same mistake you are in a position to help
17 them in return :-)
18
19 alan
20
21 --
22 Optimists say the glass is half full,
23 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
24 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
25
26 Alan McKinnon
27 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
28 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list