From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: repoman sourcecode
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 01:00:18
1 Jc García <jyo.garcia <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > Where is the sources to repoman, including older versions, new features,
5 > > etc etc. As I cannot seem to find it as a stand alone piece of code.
6
7 > I also thought it was a standalone package, but after searching with
8 > equery found out it's included in the portage source code[1],
9 > interesting to know that.
10 > [1] https://github.com/gentoo/portage/blob/master/bin/repoman
11
12 It's kind of freaky: looking at the code in one window
13 and the repoman man page in another; and then the man page for portage.
16 thx,
17 James