From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fragmented data
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:23:41
1 On 6/29/07, Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
3 > > And when you have fragmented data something like 5mb/sec sustained is hard to
4 > > achieve .
5 >
6 > Is there a utility to defrag reiserfs filesystems? What about ext
7 > filesystems?
8 >
9 > --
10 > Randy Barlow
11 > http://electronsweatshop.com
12 >
13 > But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people
14 > for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
15 > who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were
16 > not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received
17 > mercy, but now you have received mercy. ~1 Peter 2:9-10
18 >
19 > --
20 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
24 I remember seeing an EXT2 defrag tool a few years ago, but all I can
25 remember is that running it on my EXT3 drive hosed it. :P
30 Kent
31 ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x|
32 print "enNOSPicAMreil kdrtf@×××.com"[(2*x)..(2*x+1)]}'
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list