From: luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with usb audio and midi
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 00:27:02
1 el 2014-04-25 a las 06:41 Mick escribió:
2
3 > Oops! I gave a bum steer, my apologies!
4 > I meant to have typed:
5 > lspci -v | grep -i OHCI
6
7 he, should have noticed that myself... :-)
8
9 the output here is very similar to yours, OHCI is used only by the
10 firewire controller (which i don't use, anyway).
11
12 i got the midi controllers working on csound, where i can set the midi
13 device in the command line. but nothing on the gui applications (qtractor,
14 rosegarden, musescore...). i have to investigate more...
15
16 thanks for your help.
19 lj