From: qfpvajdy <qfpvajdy@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Which Laptop is recommended for Gentoo GNU/Linux?
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 12:46:29
1 Hello,
5 first thanks all for your great support on Gentoo Linux.
6
7 I'm interessted to buy a laptop on which I would like to install Gentoo GNU/Linux by using 100% all hardware functions of the laptop for which I have bought.
11 Does somebody know a model of a laptop on which all works fine with Linux?
12
13 I don't want to have trouble with wireless, webcam or this kind of stuff.
14
15 Is there maybe a laptop hardware constructor which supports 100% Linux on laptop?
19 Best regards,
20
21 saf
22 --
23 E-Mail sent with anti-spam site TrashMail.net!
24 Free disposable email addresses: http://www.trashmail.net/
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list