From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SHOULD BE gnome-settings-daemon failed]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:32:28
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
4 > I did originally, but as I had to send it three different times and my
5 > message body wouldn't copy and paste correctly, I guess one went through
6 > that didn't have a subject line. It would help if gmail would show me
7 > the mails that I send in to mailing lists...
13 I use Gamil to and I don't get copies of my replies either. I keep mine
14 local so I just hit send then copy it over to the inbox so it makes sense.
15
16 I may end up switching to Yahoo or something. Between this issue and
17 the spam filter, I'm about done with gmail. I like a lot of things but
18 those are two that get on my nerves.
19
20 Dale
21