From: "Stéphane Guedon" <stephane@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install Problems with X
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 22:15:14
1 On Tuesday 04 January 2011 22:35:08 KIM WHALEN wrote:
2 > Yes, it looks like I'm using python 3. I change it to python2.6 and it
3 > looks like it's emerge'ing without errors. This should be mentioned in
4 > the install documentation. Now do I need to rebuild everything else,
5 > emerge --empty-tree, now that I switched python interpreters?
6 >
7 > # eselect python list
8 > Available Python interpreters:
9 > [1] python2.6