From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenSP build fails
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 01:44:56
1 On Sat, 26 April 2014, at 10:07 pm, Nikita Tropin <posixivist32@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I didn't touch pambase/shadow block for a while, trying to simply `emerge --update @world' and packages that you tell, which doesn't include this pair. …
4
5 No, IMO you need to address the pambase/shadow block first.
6
7 They're important packages and the transition is important.
8
9 There's no point in getting everything else updated, only to find you can't boot the system because of these.
10
11 Right now, I would only worry about anything else if it prevented me addressing this matter.
14 > The only thing I'm noticed from above is weechat and conky depends from ncurses but glibc is not and other packages that depends builds fine(zsh, bash, mc).
15
16 The glibc error looks to be related to gcc.
17
18 What versions of gcc are installed, what does `gcc-config -l` say?
19
20 Stroller.