From: Andrew Frink <andrew.frink@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qemu problems
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:27:37
1 On 1/12/06, W.Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au> wrote:
2 >
3 > I am having some problems in how gentoo has split up qemu. There are
4 > version 0.8.0 builds for qemu-user and qemu-softmmu. There is also a
5 > kqemu ebuild at version 0.7.2.
6 >
7 > Installing just qemu-user and qemu-softmmu gives a kqemu error on
8 > running qemu. Should I be using kqemu, even if it appears to be the
9 > wrong version?
10 >
11 > BillK
12 >
13 > --
14 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
15 >
16 > BillK
17 that kqemu error, is mostly cosmetic, and the kqemu package is
18 seperate upstream. and .7.2 is fine with qemu-.8
19
20 Cynyr.
23 if you are tired of virii look at http://fedora.redhat.com/
24 and for those of you still using AOL's messanger
25 try out http://gaim.sf.net/... and for photoshop see http://www.gimp.org
26 use http://www.gimp.org/