From: gottlieb@×××.edu
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can we get users more involved in specific testing?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 15:23:07
1 On Sun, Nov 10 2013, hasufell@g.o wrote:
2
3 > I'm wondering if it would make any sense to set up some kind of portal
4 > to track at least such delicate packages where we need users to
5 > comment on general stability and especially runtime issues. (actually
6 > the bug-tracker was meant for that, but it seems that doesn't work out
7 > for general user reports... those are very rare)
8 >
9 > So when any1 of you is really bored, he could chime in there, do some
10 > random testing (or maybe you already use it on a daily basis...) and
11 > report it. It wouldn't really need to be professional.
12
13 I would be willing to do some testing.
14 allan