From: cbeamer@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: /dev/input/mouse0 Doesn't Exist
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:16:58
1 Drew Tomlinson writes:
2
3 > I can't start xorg as /dev/input/mouse0 doesn't exist. I used to have
4 > this working with the same hardware and don't recall making any changes.
5 > What things must be loaded or what should I check to get my mouse
6 > detected? I'm using 2.6.11 kernel with udev. Nudges to an appropriate
7 > web page are welcome. I have been unsuccessful with Google.
8
9 If you have a ps2 mouse, try /dev/psaux for the mouse in your xorg.conf
10 file.
11
12 Regards,
13