From: "Liebich
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] How to get Java 1.3 SDK ebuilds...
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:30:48
1 Hi,
2
3 >From: Neil Bothwick [mailto:neil@××××××××××.uk]
4
5 >On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:17:10 +0200, Wolfgang Liebich wrote:
6
7 >> According to eix -I sdk only SDK versions from 1.4 upwards are available
8 >> for installation.
9
10 >The -I option restricts eix to currently installed packages. It shows
11 >what is installed, not what is available for installation.
12
13 Sorry, I wrote it wrong. If I do a "eix jdk" on my new gentoo system, I get only
14 1.4 JDK versions. My old gentoo PC has JDK 1.3 versions installed, so it shows them in
15 the "installed" part.
16 Ciao,
17 Wolfgang

winmail.dat application/ms-tnef