From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rescue cd for zfs 2.1 or thereabouts
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:13:23
1 On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 09:52:10 -0400,
2 Rich Freeman wrote:
3 >
4 > On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 8:13 AM John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > >
6 > > Well, I cannot find any zfs packages and it does not say even what
7 > > kernel version it has -- but the whole point is I do need zfs and it
8 > > seems not to be there.
11 > I've also been using the Ubuntu image. It is pretty easy to install
12 > zfs on them (not sure if they have it out of the box, but they have a
13 > working package manager).
16 So, which image is it exactly and how to boot up to a virtual console,
17 rather than some kind of gui?
21 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
22 How do
23 you spend it?
24
25 John Covici wb2una