From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Emerging SVN build when server is down
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:33:16
1 I've just tried to emerge the svn ebuild of madwifi-ng after a kernel
2 update. I have previously merged this so I have working sources in
3 $DISTDIR/svn-src but svn.madwifi.org is down. The emerge bails out when
4 it is unable to contact the server, when I would prefer it to use the
5 existing sources. Is there a way to force portage to do this?
6
7 If not, I think I should file a bug on this as it is a significant
8 blocker. After all, if I didn't have a wired connection, the server would
9 always be unavailable until I remerged the package.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Stop metricationists! They are demanding their 454 grammes of flesh,
16 and if we give them 2.54 centimetres they'll take 1.609 kilometres!