From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] epiphany & flash
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:42:16
1 >> Firefox is crashing on me all the time. I searched for an alternative
2 >> and came up with epiphany. I like it but I can't get flash to work.
3 > Chances are Epiphany is more stable *because* you don't have Flash in
4 > it - it often causes Firefix to crash. I recommend to either try one
5 > of the open source alternatives or install Flashblock [1].
6
7 I've got flashblock installed and it works with youtube.com as far as
8 being able to click and play the video, but not cnn.com. Do you find
9 it works pretty well in general?
10
11 - Grant