From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Explore2fs and Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:30:33
1 On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 02:48:53 -0300
2 "Leandro Melo de Sales" <leandroal@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > in my laptop I use linux and windows. Sometimes when I'm using
7 > windows I need to access data from my linux ext3 partition. So I tried
8 > to use Explore2fs application. It detects my two ext3 (hda3 and hda4)
9 > partitions, but when I click to explore the hda3 partition (root
10 > partition) I got the following message:
11 >
12 > "Error: Access violation at address 0009A8C9 in module
13 > 'explore2fs.exe'. Read of address 00E09084"
14 >
15 > But if I explore the hda4 partition, I can see the files. Does someone
16 > can help me?
17 >
18 > Leandro.
19 > --
20 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
23 I use ifs in windows to access ext2/3 drives. It integrates right into the OS - you can arbitrarily label your drive with any windows drive name, I use L:\ as its easy to remember L stands for Linux.
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list